Returns and Refunds
We understand that occasionally you may need to return a product, and we are here to assist you with that process. To initiate returns please read our return policy to understand our guidelines and procedures.
- Only unused products in their original condition are eligible for return.
- Items purchased on sale or with a discounted price are not eligible for return.
- To initiate a return, please fill out the form below within 15 days from the delivery date.
- Provide your email, order number and the product list that you are returning.
- We will get back to you with the pre-paid shipping label and the total expected refund amount.
- Please ensure that the item(s) being returned are securely packaged to prevent any damage during transit.
- Include all original packaging that came with the product.
- Once we receive and inspect the returned item(s), we will process the refund.
- Refunds will be issued using the original payment method, minus the restocking fee, shipping charges, and any applicable deductions.
- Banks may take a few additional days to process refund on their end.
- Opened and used products are not refundable.
Return Shipping Charges:
- All returns will incur a shipping charge, which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- In case you would like to return some items and the total of your original order amount falls below $75 after the return, both the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge will be deducted from the refund. For example if your original order was $100 and you are returning $50 worth of products your order would no longer qualify for free shipping and you will get charged for the original shipping cost that we paid to ship the order to you. Which could be $10-$19 depending on the province.
- A restocking fee of 10% will be applied to all eligible returns.
- The restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Restocking fee is due to bank charges that do not get refunded to us even in case when we have to refund it to you.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any adverse skin reactions that may occur from using the products we sell.
- It is essential to review the ingredients list and perform a patch test before using any new product to minimize the risk of a skin reaction.